CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

pieces...

心力交瘁的一天。。
努力付诸流水。。
悔甚!恨甚!
悲矣。。
I dunno what went wrong..
I juz feel very tired...
totally disappointed...
I got only 3 marks for the one question that i m so confident...
*puke blood*
the feeling is like kena slapped on the face, head kena bang on wall...
stunned...
Thanks to JR, M, B & E..
who showed so much concern..
thx..
i juz a bit cannot accept how i got such a low mark despite so much preparation..
i will be ok in no time..
i m "electrophillic"... (FYI, electrophiles are normally +ve-ly charged!)

-------------------------------

Finally decided to go US already...
For the work n travel programme (WAT)..
same as the one KT went..
But i m going to yellowstone..
a national park in US..
i may b working as a waiter there...
though the pay for waiter is the lowest in the F&B industry...
I heard they have high tips..
I m quite surprised actually when my father said ok without 2nd thought..
ahaha..
think he thinks i can cover cost..
but no guarantee yet..

0 ice cubes: