CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1st lab day..

Today's first lab session was horrible..!!

basically we don't need to go anything..

All the Mass specs and NMR spectra are printed out for us..
All the peaks are interpreted for us..
Just reproduce what the TA said..

Great..
Great for insulting our intelligence..
and to learn something by doing nothing..

My experiment failed again..
gonna do it in organic solvent for Fischer reaction 2mr..
Hope it works this time..
Cos my gold kept crashing out in aqueous medium..

I shud do something to keep myself awake during 4-5pm..
dunno y i alwaz feel very drowsy during that time slot in lecture evrytime..
But i m very awake after 5pm amazingly..
By the way, I m still at lab now at this hour... great...

P/S: 
that funny TA mentioned above is a PRC (chinese frm china). He kept pronouncing "procedure" as "prositute". And evryone heard it as "prostitute".. All people giggled all the way thru' started from me..  lolz... terrible..

P/S 2: 
Shud i mention too technical stuff here.. Juz ignore.. Anywayz... very few people visit so nvm.. moreover, blog is for myself not others..

3 ice cubes:

phyee86 said...

haha, don't forget that u still got me this reader oh.
but i think those technical terms should be ok for me.
if dunno then ma ask u lor. lol....

Unknown said...

lolz..
i hv got one loyal audience..
muz support me till the end k..?
haha

phyee86 said...

haha, no problem!!