CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

dementia?

i think i hv had a severe short term memory disorder kind of disease these days..
most probably due to the dangerous, hazardous, poisonous, whatever-u-call-it chemicals in my new labs
been forgetting things almost instantaneously..

for example:
i told my mum something when i reached home
after i went into my room and put down my things, i walked out n told my mum again..
my mum reminded me that i juz told her..
kns..
dementia at such an age?
not only this..

it happened to me ytd when i showed M a picture then i met up with another then when i came back i showed M again the same thing!
what's happening to me!!!!
can someone tell me plz?

P/S: bought a gingko extract that burnt a hole in my pocket n caused a blister on my ass, hope it works!

10 ice cubes:

phyee86 said...

haha, serious? u even bought the ginko.... =.=

Unknown said...

seriously..
lol.. i m hving serious memory disorder..

言午 said...

does gingko extract really helps?
coz i hv been washing my face for a few times a day coz i owaz forgotten dat i hv just washed it.and i usualy have a hard time trying to recall which one is my toothbrush on the row of toothbrush in d washroom....
i have been buying blueberries n almonds these days to help my memory,maybe u can try those too.

Unknown said...

so far still ok..
not sure whether it really works..
juz that ppl say ginko is good for memory
so i juz bought lo..
haha..
looks like u r pretty serious too..!
okok i will try..
anywayz, u deleted ur blog?

grassonleaf said...

we share the same problem here...
does ginko help?
any side effects?

can we do other things to get better without taking supplement?
I m afraid of being too dependent on those things

grassonleaf said...

we share the same problem here...
does ginko help?
any side effects?

can we do other things to get better without taking supplement?
I m afraid of being too dependent on those things

Unknown said...

hmm...
say if u can remember that u forget smt b4 smt gets terribly out of hand, do u consider that as "help"?
lol..
i dunno..
i think no side effects gua...

since so many of us r having it, i guess it's an old age related prob...! lol

phyee86 said...

i dont have memory problem, hia hia hia....

Unknown said...

u mean... "YET"..
haha..
soon soon, dont worry..

Anonymous said...

now i`ll read your rss