CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

6 idiosyncrasies

It seems like recently people are so preoccupied with these 6 idiosyncrasies thing..
So, I don't see any reason for me not to join..
Hehe..

1. Extreme narcissist, those that know me long enough know it, need not elaborate on this...

2. Horror movie? Nope. I don't see the point of paying to unnecessary adrenaline rush when it's time for me to relax.

3. Me being metro does not make me a gay..!

4. Offend me not or don't you blame me for being bitchy..

5. The inner me is proud, arrogant, irony, inferiority complex, gentle, kind hearted, shy, bad temper, indecisive, fickle minded, in short, extremely complicated, it all depends on situation.

6. I hate cockroaches...!! Kill them or kill me..!!

there you go..
6 idiosyncrasies about me..
Anyone interested can post their idiosyncrasies in their blogs..

1 ice cubes:

phyee86 said...

I hate cockcroaches also....
Well, still busy wif my house thing.
No time to go think my idiosyncrcrasies.
Got time only try think la.