CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

U & I

I still remember the first time U & I met...
U & I are from 2 different background...
Very different indeed and very far apart...

until that day....
I came..
U & I met...

However, there is still no overlaps between our lives..
What a shame...
How I wish U & I can be together forever..

Although...
The only time U & I get together is via keyboard...
I am very satisfied...

U are so Unique...
I am so Inferior...

Ur laugh, Ur straight-forward-ness, Ur actions...
U live so vividly in the little mind of I....

U are the pretty flower that yearns for sunlight..
so much so that U might not notice I at all...
who is the little grass at the far end over the hedge...


*special thanks to James D.

3 ice cubes:

grassonleaf said...

the grass may touch the flower someday..

phyee86 said...

Wat a good story about U and I.....

Sian said...

黄天不负有心人,加油吧!总有一天她会注意到你的......