CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dreams....

Been dreaming a lot about you lately.....
Do I really love you...?
Or it is just that I see you everyday...?

I know I said I don't want to bother about you anymore..
But I just can't bear it...
I am too stuck to you....

Do you know how much I wish I could understand you...?
Though you are so incomprehensible...
Because you are so dynamic...

Are you not tired of coming into my dreams every night..?
Are you not tired of wandering in my mind during the day...?
Go away you selfish fellow....

- Organic Chemistry...

3 ice cubes:

jinro said...

wah u dream of organic somemore ar? like is sooo much meh..

phyee86 said...

From the beginning i straight know is write sumthing weird again....

Unknown said...

wei...
haha..
cannot ah...?