CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

what a day..~

When boss is not around (in Lab)

What the seniors are doing...
  
Mahjong!!
Haha..
Piangz..
Even threaten me not to tell boss or they sabo me..
wahaha..

After mahjong session we went shopping for today's BBQ..
Then I went watching "Cloverfield" with JR n SY..
Nice movie..
Although whole movie was as if taken by a handheld camera..
A bit dizzy at first..
But quite nice nevertheless...

Suddenly halfway watching my friend called me..
Saying my another friend is flying to switzerland yesterday night..
So sudden..
So we rushed to airport..

Singapore's new airport (new terminal actually)
is super duper damn nice...!!
Don't even look like an airport at all..
Didn't take many photos though...

Came back at around 3am..
Pon-ing my lecture..
lolz..

.....Chui-ed.....

1 ice cubes:

phyee86 said...

Haha, it's like that 1 la.
Usually the students will become lazy when the professor is not in the lab.
I always heard from my seniors 1. Haha.