CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

my life

My life is boring!!!!

So tired..
everyday wake up a panda, go back a zombie, sleep a pig...
everyday lecture lab lecture lab back study sleep..
keep on recycling..
so sienz with my life..
Of course, occasionally there is some excitement in dull monotonous routine..
like today..
Even my seniors said I looked like a professional chemist.. lolz..
This is my experiment setup..
"Surfactant displacement on Palladium Nanocrystals..
..by in-situ CO generation under reduced pressure"

only 4 big bottles..
left most, conc sulfuric acid dripping into formic acid to generate carbon monoxide then passed to rightmost bottle with sodium hydroxide to neutralize any formic acid vapor that might vaporize from 1st bottle and purified CO is directed into my tetraoctylammonium bromide-coated-photolyzed-palladium nanoparticles.

Unfortunately, with all this impressive setup and evrything..
My whole day effort wasted..
No CO is adsorbed onto my Pd NP..
aihz...
this is when life is sienz..

0 ice cubes: