CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

25 random stuff about me?!

25 random stuff about me?!

zzzz

1. I don't like football. 
I only know who is David Beckham. Don't ask me which team.. i know his name only...

2. At times, i enjoy being alone
Sometimes i juz cant b bothered to go n greet ppl (not-so-close), but most of the time i really din c them.. hehe

3. I love to go to school
Cos there is where i can meet my frenz.. Although sometimes i dont talk to u..
But ur presence really make my day!

4. I am super-duper forgetful
I m glad that I m forgetful.. cos i dont hv to store anger, grudges, bad memories with me..
what's over is over.. luckily i nv forget my frenz n my lectures!! haha..

5. I hate ghost movies
ghost movies like to scare ppl with their-freaking-loud-thump on ur eardrum.. @#$%^&*

6. I have inferiority complex
for not being clever-enuf, rich-enuf, mature-enuf, humorous-enuf...
but i guess it's relative to the frenz that u mix with..
as u can tell, my frenz are clever, rich, mature or humorous^^

7. I have confidence
well, this is a self-induced effect..
otherwise, too much inferior complex will make a person collapse

8. I m still single & available
building on point #6 & 10
haha.. for 22 yrs going 23 soon.. =.=" 

9. I m a narcissist
building on points #6 & 7
or rather, i was.. now not really a narcissist anymore

10. I dunno how to socialize with ppl
On the contrary to general bliv, i m really shy n introvert..
i dunno how to interact with ppl.. i nid a catalyst(fren) to work with strangers..

11. I dont fancy love stories or movies
those make me feel a yearning for love..
due to point #6, i alwaz.. u know the answer.. haha

12. I like the smell of books and library
the scent of papers is juz so sweet and nice..
it makes me feel knowledgeable.. although i m not very knowledgeable..

13. I demand good food
but having shifted to places w/o good food..
i eat to survive.. such a pity..

14. I dont eat much but my body size doesnt reflect that
haha.. my meal portion is really small..
usually i eat 1/3 of the meal i m full already..
that's how much i eat at home..

15. I wish i could b thinner/fitter
w/o having to do exercise..
haha.. i m lazy.. nobody accompany also

16. I prefer cycling to jogging
Cycling is so much fun compared to jogging
enuff said

17. I like to take bus & train
I can c a lot of funny stuff on public transports
lol.. 人生百态

18. I m easily touched
B nice to me in a subtle way..
i will remember u forever..

19. I m more quick-witted than intelligent
I seem to pick up things faster than my frenz but i nv do as well as them in exams..

20. I like to spend late nights having small talk with frenz
night is the best time for 心灵交流

21. I love babies or little children
the sight of them makes me feel very happy

22. I m a better listener than speaker
i hv better ears than tongue

23. I seldom talk on msn
unless u find me.. u rarely find me initiating chats.. haha.. paiseh ya..

24. I love apple
both the fruit(fuji apple) and apple computer!

25. wow.. it really cracked my brain.. better study now
i wonder who came up with this.. n y m i tagged.. zzz

0 ice cubes: