CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

finally

Finally..!

i got my external hard disk (EDD) and leopard..

Of course, after some persuasion and advice from friends..
the angel wins..
I hv decided not to go for a new mac and download my copy of leopard instead..
Think nx yr i will definitely buy.. hopefully better specs and free gifts

I couldn't wait longer for ppl to give me the EDD as present..
haha.. cos I hv downloaded leopard n i nid EDD urgently for backup
The EDD has also be of better quality and longer waranty
and it doesn't come cheap..
hence, i decided to get it myself...

After that only i know that cheap way of getting EDD is that not to buy the normal EDD on the shelves..
get separate internal hard disk & a casing then assemble urself..
much cheaper that way..

lastly, leopard is really so much cooler than tiger!

p/s: some people going to get me a bag!

4 ice cubes:

phyee86 said...

haha, enjoy your birthday presents.

Unknown said...

thx thx..
but those i bought myself..
also considered presents?
lol

phyee86 said...

haha, birthday present by yourself ah.

Unknown said...

haha..
if really wanna consider birthday presents..
i bought a lot already..
lol..