CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 5, 2007

ten symptoms of a guy in love...

恋爱中的男人 :
a guy in love :

是小鹿乱撞的。。
like little deer banging in the heart…

是胡思乱想的。。
will luan luan think when ppl no reply sms one…

是语无伦次的。。
talking to ppl also dunno talk what one…

是患得患失的。。
suddenly got & suddenly dun hv kind of feeling…

是神经兮兮的。。
like ki siao one…

是精神崩溃的。。
like got mental breakdown one…

是寝食难安的。。
sleep & eat also no peace…

是无心向学的。。
no heart to study one…

是牵肠挂肚的。。
like stomach & intestine hanging in the air…

是朝思暮想的。。
day also think, night also think eh..

Apparently this guy is not me...
I m not so lucky..
not even a gal wants me..

This is dedicated to a fren of mine..
Describing him...

4 ice cubes:

jinro said...

"very good" translation ar...

Unknown said...

thank u thank u..
really cannot stand some ppl so bz sms-ing my room...
make me so envy nia...

Anonymous said...

oh hahaha....
sum1 start si1 chun1.....

Unknown said...

what si chun lah..
not me..
it's that guy..