CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

One Week.. One busy week...

One week..
One busy week..

One day..
One happy day..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talk abt happy day 1st..
hahaha..
3rd of Aug..
Full of surprise...

I am actually in Sci Orientation Week(SOW'07)..
I was so tired until i totally forgot abt my bday..
That midnight(3/8, 12-1am) after some cheering session..
My Orientation Group(OG) member performed an operation on me...
Hahaha...
After surviving for so many yrs in CLHS..
I kena this time..
not strip off pants lah..
something different.. something special..
Din expect that..
haha..
Also received bday wishes from 3 most unexpected people..
Hui Xuan - a long-time-no-see good fren now studying in Australia..
Venice - My hairstylist fren from Penang..
Rax - a person i know from Maple(an on9 game)..
also, Wei Sheng who called me from Msia..
And of course, thanks to all my frenz...
This is also I had 2 cakes in a day...
one in the afternoon and another one at night..
One from my last year's OG and the other one from my this year OG..
Thanks to
Shaomin, Hui Ling, Ah bengx, Yuan Zhou (who got the cake for me) and Mabel (who came all the way to clementi from Seng Kang to cut hair n shun bian attend my bday)..
And also thanks to
Xin Yu & Yvonne(for getting me the cake even in the midst of camp), all my OG members and most importantly, Hui Ling(they won't know it was my bday if u don't tell them)
and so many others...
thank u for the presents, chem gang and clhs gang also..
Thank you all...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was made the OGL of the our OG..
Dunno whether I have done a good job...
But i have a bad feeling about it..
i shall not talk too much abt it..
Maybe... Maybe lah..
if i m not the OGL, i will hv more fun..
it's not that i din hv fun though..
i had..!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
too many to things to tell..
dunno how to put all in words also
so juz jot down my happiest moments...
photos i will upload when i get it later..

1 ice cubes:

乘客 said...

21岁了,是有点不同了。。。继续加油!