CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

A piece of my mind....

Things that I am having in my mind....

Work and Travel in US (WAT)

Student Exchange Programme (SEP)
-To preferably Europe (UK) or Australia (Melbourne Sydney or Perth)

But the things is cost....
WAT cost can be covered.
SEP cost about one or two month of salary when I graduate...
I will really consider about it...
HELP..!!!

KT, if u c this blog pls contact me ASAP...
regarding WAT..
thx...

4 ice cubes:

phyee86 said...

Wooo.... Not bad not bad....
If got chance go then go la.

Unknown said...

if i got money i wouldn't be just having it in mind lah...
:p

Sian said...

hey hey....

if u ever come to perth let me know okay.....i might be able to help you out ;)

sian

Unknown said...

okok...
thank u 1st..
dunno can get or not..