CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Shopped till I dropped..!!

Went for shopping 2 times in 4 days..!!
Spent over hundreds..!!
Wahahaha...
There goes all my salary during holiday work..

Sunday 02-09-2007
Clothes - S$20.00
Watch - S$26.90
Labtop cover - S$22.90

Wednesday 05-09-2007
Clothes - $ 70
Kenny Rogers - $ 17.15

Going to get list:
A pair of jeans
A 3/4 cargo pants
A sling bag

Hahaha...
I m going to declare bankrupt much sooner than I thought..

Today I met something weird again..
I know I always had weird and rediculous experiences..
U might think I made them up but I didn't..!!
Juz occasionally I spice them up...
hahaha..
About 0.001% of the time..

Ok..
Today's weird encounter was about this girl..
A malay girl..
She wore a tube...
A low-cut 1..
Then i noticed 8 "finger-like" bruise marks on her milk factories..
I wonder what had happened yesterday night..
I really don't know..
If you manage to figure out what is it, please let me know..
Thanks a lot...

0 ice cubes: