CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Excited State

I am so excited until I dissociated...

lolz.. this is my nick of the day..

I survived the week..
this is the most hectic week i had..
test in the morning, tutorial at noon, presentation after that and straight away go the another test...

a lot of time was spent all those..
mostly on presentation..
in other words, no time for test revision..

to be honest, i wasn't really a good student in chung ling (my sec sch)..
but i was able to pull myself together merely due to these:

九、钟灵中学的学生是乐观
他时常含有笑容,能敏捷的,愉快的,尽他分内的职务,事务愈困难,心中愈快乐。

十、钟灵中学的学生是进取
他不自满,不多言,向着他高尚的目的去努力,挫折愈多,努力愈甚。


last two of the "Ten commandments of CLHS" of ChungLing High Sch

although i fail to achieve most of it, these two were the most encouraging..

Juz hv to believe that I can do it because I WAS & I AM CHUNG LING boy...

I even wore Chung Ling T-shirt for all my tests & presentation..

people who know me should also know that i dont like to wear society tee to go out..

Well, it does become like my "mental support (精神寄托)"..

I m proud to be chungling boy..!


The other good news is that my mum had returned from treatment..

and financial problem at home has also been solved..

I am normal again.. wahaha..

Well, still hv to save up some money to survive the holiday when i do my UROPS..


Both the test were easy.. and presentation was satisfactory...

at least that is what I think..

even thought there are some mistakes here & there..

Anywayz, I am in ultra good mood now..

I feel like jumping in the air..

wahaha..

wiki : Chung Ling High School

爱吾钟灵

9 ice cubes:

yellowpochi said...

Haa... congrat wor... since u so good mood now, i wanna tell u i gonna go in singapore again.. mind 2meet me there again? ^^v

Unknown said...

oh.. my exam until 6th of may..
if u come after that then i ok..

Anonymous said...

啊??
本宫的钟灵tshirt都不知道飞去哪里了??
难看死了!!

爱吾钟灵!!

Unknown said...

非也非也。。

我的是新加坡钟灵同学会的衣服
不是那个运动衣

grassonleaf said...

爱吾钟灵。。。好想念中学生活啊。。

Unknown said...

对啊

中学真的是最值得回味的时光

小学的记忆太遥远了
大学的嘛,无予置评

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Do you think the Wikipedia article is too long...?

Unknown said...

i think it's ok la..
not oversaturated for me
haha.

Cheng Eng Aun said...

Luckily... I guess you know who wrote those long-winded stuff -.-"