CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 4

Another day wasted..
Haha..
I am a carpenter cum house keeper today..
I hv conquered my bro's study table and converted it to mine..
he is not using it anyway..
I repaired the whole thingy..
and cleaned the house..

After that went shopping..~
today my father off..
so went out as a whole family..
normally is only my mummy, my bro and I...
Wanted to take family photo but in the end didn't..
My mum wanna wait till got my wife 1st..
hahaha... That is still ages away...
GF also dont hv, what more wife?!

To my horror..
NUS ranking dropped..!!
From 19 last yr to 33..!!
Laz yr on par with Tokyo Uni..
But this yr Tokyo Uni 17, HK uni 18 frm 33, Kyoto Uni, NTU 69 frm 61..
Sydney and Melbourne Uni also better than NUS..
Previously only ANU and TU...
OH MY GOD..!!

(click for bigger view)

Saw this funny thing in shopping mall juz now..
It sounds very wrong to me...
what do u think?
Shud u put ur child in danger?


Again..
A no study day...
bad bad..
I spent 48 hrs finished all organic stuff..
I spent another 48 doing no gem stuff..
Actually got lah.. I finished 1 lecture notes on intro to real estate...
Wahahaha...

4 ice cubes:

phyee86 said...

Haha, last year december when i went back to Penang,
i suggested to my parents so that we take a family photo,
and.... they also said wait until i'm married....

Unknown said...

now i gf also dont hv lah..
wait til married dunno still nid how many yrs...
hahaha..

Anonymous said...

u sounds like aunty...clean house and shopping...haha.

Unknown said...

haha
whr got..
normal what..
no such things as boys or gals stuff 1...