CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Holiday - day 1~2 [Organic Day]

Been doing revision since Tuesday, yesterday la, hahaha...
Backache..
Butt stuck to chair whole day...

Organic is really tough...
so much deeper than i could ever imagine..
mind you, it's only level 2...
What will happen in level 3?

Nonetheless, i still enjoy organic..
Organic seems to be the only branch of chemistry that i hv put in so much effort..
I go tuition when Mrs Sim about to start org..
I hv study group for organic..

Thank u Mrs Sim..
and thank u also my groupmates.. RW, HF, YX, GH etc etc...
Thank u Martin Lear, my lecturer..
although u r a bit anyhow, i m touched by ur passion for organic chemistry..
The so-called "Molecular Architect"...

I hv backache again...
sit too long..
fortunately i m back to my comfy room with my queen size bed...
haha.. Otherwise..
my fragile backbone will be fragmented by the stupid bed in hall..

Finally got back my refund for the WAT programme..
i was rejected cos the vacancies to 2 destination i chose, YellowStone & Cedar Point, were all filled up..
Mayb next time i try again..

in Dec..
My penang frenz coming singapore...
My singapore frenz going penang..
My mummy going Australia..
i will b torn into 3 parts..
my bank book as well..
in June..
going taiwan..
my bank book burns...
hahaha.. we'll c abt that..

2 ice cubes:

jinro said...

yea organic is getting tough.. must really know how to spot the key characteristic on the molecules..
oh so u not going to WAT liao?
wah so nice going to taiwan? main ar?

Unknown said...

yea..
org.. aihz..
not going liao..
no more vacancies..
erm..
holiday 1 not sure yet..
hvnt confirmed..